RFP 18637 Released to Proposers – Click here to view details.
The Downtown office will remain closed at this time. All other offices are now open by appointment only. Click here for all office updates.
In accordance with city and county ordinances, customers are required to wear masks (face coverings) when doing business with our office. Click here for more information.
Vendors or contractors who wish to do business with the Tax Collector’s office or who are asked to do business with the office must provide the following:
- Current vendor contact information, including name, address, email address, telephone number, and fax number.
- A current W-9 federal tax form or legal substitutes, such as a Social Security number or Foreign Tax ID Number.
- A remittance address if different from contact information.
- Disclosure of any existing business relationship with the Hillsborough County Tax Collector’s office or its employees.
Vendors may be asked to provide the following (depending on the nature of goods or services to be purchased):
- Proof of current coverage of general liability, Workers Compensation, property insurance, and errors & omissions policies.
- Certificates naming Hillsborough County Tax Collector and Hillsborough County Board of County Commissioners as additional insured in amounts determined solely by this office.
- Proof of legal work status for employees.
- Criminal background checks of employees on Tax Collector premises.
- Financial background checks, including but not limited to credit reports and reports from third-party agencies such as Dun & Bradstreet.
- Proof of a valid driver license.
- Proof of any required certifications and/or license.
- Performance bonds.
- Proof of business taxes paid, if applicable.
- Payment of any delinquent tangible or property taxes.
- Electronic or online invoicing.
Vendors should note the Hillsborough County Tax Collector falls under Florida’s Public Records Law and much of the information supplied by a vendor or supplier may be subject to public inspection.