For online driver license or ID card renewals, duplicates or to change your address:
- You will need your driver license or ID card number, social security number, and date of birth.
- You will need your most recently issued driver license, ID card or motor vehicle registration.
- Your existing name, date of birth, sex, and any restrictions must be correct.
- You must have an existing digital image on record.
- You must use a Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover card.
Note: Some people may not qualify to use online services. (ie. those who do not have a digital image on file and non-U.S. Citizens)
This service is offered in conjunction with the Florida Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles. When you click on the button below to start the transaction, you will be directed to their website.
Any questions related to the online renewal options should be directed to the Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles at 850-617-2000.
Once a transaction has been processed through the Internet neither this office nor the Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles can cancel the transaction.
If eligible for a renewal by mail, fill out the renewal form included in your driver license renewal notice and mail your payment to:
STATE OF FLORIDA
Driver License Renewal
2900 Apalachee Parkway
Tallahassee, FL 32399