TAMPA, FL (June 16, 2020) Hillsborough County Tax Collector Doug Belden announces the reopening of AAA-Westshore office on Monday, June 22, to customers with appointments only. The branch will reopen Monday thru Friday from 8 am – 5 pm, except on Wednesdays, 9 am -5 pm.
Services at the AAA office will be available by appointment only; customers are encouraged to conduct business online when possible.
Services provided are:
- Vehicle, vessel and mobile home tag and title transactions
- Property tax payments
- Disabled parking placards
- Hunting and fishing licenses; and
- Birth Certificates
To assist us in protecting the health and safety of everyone, all offices will adhere to strict social distancing policies that every customer must follow in order to be served. Customers with appointments should note the following;
- Only customers with appointments will be allowed in the office.
- Customers will be asked a series of screening questions and have their temperature taken before they enter the office per CDC guidelines. Customers with a fever exceeding 100.4 will not be permitted to enter;
- All customers are strongly encouraged to wear face masks
Hillsborough County Tax Collector offices have reopened except for the Downtown office located at 601 E. Kennedy Blvd.
To make an appointment and get the latest updates regarding the Tax Collector’s office, please visit our
COVID-19 Updates page at www.hillstax.org. For questions, please call the Tax Collector’s Office
813-635-5200, Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. or contact us via our website.