Fishing License Proof of Residency
Any one of the following may be used as primary proof of residency:
- Florida Driver License or ID Card
- Military orders showing that applicant is stationed in Florida
Alternate proof of residency may be used only if a resident does not have a Florida Driver License or ID Card.
Any one of the following may be used as alternate proof of residency:
- Florida Voter’s Registration Card
- Declaration Domicile (obtained from Clerk of Circuit Court)
- Florida Homestead Exemption
- Student ID Card from a Florida School (if under 18 years of age)
- The Oath of Residency signed by the applicant when privileges are issued does not preclude a law enforcement officer from requesting residency credentials be evidenced again. Failure to do so may result in criminal prosecutions.
- Aliens who have filed domicile with the Clerk of the Circuit Court are not considered a resident. The Department of Legal Affairs no longer allows an alien to establish domicile as acceptable proof of residency. All aliens are considered non-resident.
For more information, please contact our office.
Fishing Licenses Only Issued by the Tax Collector
- All Lifetime Licenses
- All 5-year Licenses
- Military Gold Sportsman
- Saltwater Vessel Fishing Licenses
- Saltwater Pier License
- Tarpon Tags
- Senior Citizen License (optional)
- Disability Licenses (paperwork processing only)
- Replacement Licenses