Masks are mandatory in our downtown location as well as at our AAA office on Westshore Blvd. Customers in those locations will be required to wear a mask. At all other tax collector offices, masks are strongly encouraged for customers regardless of vaccination status. Please note that all our employees are required to wear masks in common areas and while serving our customers. We appreciate your cooperation.
If you need to visit one of our offices you are REQUIRED to Save Your Spot in Line.
Fishing License Proof of Residency
Any one of the following may be used as primary proof of residency:
- Florida Driver License or ID Card
- Military orders showing that applicant is stationed in Florida
Alternate proof of residency may be used only if a resident does not have a Florida Driver License or ID Card.
Any one of the following may be used as alternate proof of residency:
- Florida Voter’s Registration Card
- Declaration Domicile (obtained from Clerk of Circuit Court)
- Florida Homestead Exemption
- Student ID Card from a Florida School (if under 18 years of age)
- The Oath of Residency signed by the applicant when privileges are issued does not preclude a law enforcement officer from requesting residency credentials be evidenced again. Failure to do so may result in criminal prosecutions.
- Aliens who have filed domicile with the Clerk of the Circuit Court are not considered a resident. The Department of Legal Affairs no longer allows an alien to establish domicile as acceptable proof of residency. All aliens are considered non-resident.
For more information, please contact our office.
Fishing Licenses Only Issued by the Tax Collector
- All Lifetime Licenses
- All 5-year Licenses
- Military Gold Sportsman
- Saltwater Vessel Fishing Licenses
- Saltwater Pier License
- Tarpon Tags
- Senior Citizen License (optional)
- Disability Licenses (paperwork processing only)
- Replacement Licenses