Real Estate Tax

Property Tax Address Changes

Address changes are processed by the Hillsborough County Property Appraiser's office. 

Any permanent change of ownership to future tax rolls on the property must be made by the Hillsborough County Property Appraiser’s office.  In order to process an address Change Request for Real Estate or Tangible, the Change of Address form must be completed, signed and then mailed, faxed, or emailed to The Property Appraiser's office.


For more information regarding address changes, please contact the Property Appraiser's office at (813) 272-6100 or you may visit their website to complete a change of address form.