All HCTC offices EXCEPT Downtown are now open by appointment only. The Downtown office will remain closed at this time. Click here for more information.
In accordance with city and county ordinances, customers are required to wear masks (face coverings) when doing business with our office.
We have a new protocol for remote road testing. Learn more here.
All offices will be closed on Friday, July 3rd in observance of the Independence Day holiday. We will re-open by appointment only on Monday, July 6th.
Title & Tag Services
Express Wait-On Transactions
- (5) five transactions for standard vehicles, vessels or single wide mobile homes;
- (3) three transactions involving double wide mobile homes
- (2) two transactions involving triple wide mobile homes
- (1) one transaction involving quadruple (4 sided) mobile homes.
The Representative must remain in the office during the processing of work to answer any questions we may have. The dealer window closes at 4:00pm daily.
Additional Guidelines are as follows:
- All General Requirements must be met.
- Payment methods include cash, check, debit card, credit card or an established dealership/ title service/ financial institution trust account. No payment will be accepted from the customer(s) listed on the paperwork.
- All work must be complete and ready to process when brought into the office. No corrections or alterations to paperwork will be accepted at the dealer windows.
- Work with omissions or requiring corrections will be returned with a checklist; corrected transactions require the issuance of a new ticket for processing.
- Dealers must provide their state assigned PIN with each group of transactions as our office is not authorized to keep this information on file.
- Five renewals will count as one transaction.
- One transaction is considered one title and one registration for the same vehicle.
- Temporary plates are considered one transaction. (Issuance of five or more plates to a dealer or one plate to the customer(s) listed on the paperwork).
- Towing & Storage/Labor & Storage or Warehouseman’s Lien transactions require express drop-off (limit two) or standard drop-off service; at the discretion of management one transaction may be processed as express wait-on.
- Management reserves the right to make exceptions to these guidelines.