Title & Tag Services
A representative may process single transactions through the public customer windows at any time during normal business hours however, we request that you register to Save Your Spot in Line by clicking here.
Additional guidelines are as follows:
- All work must be complete and ready to process when brought into the office.
- If the dealer’s license is revoked, cancelled or suspended, or if an unredeemed dishonored check is outstanding, transactions cannot be processed without prior arrangements and appropriate authorization.
- All title work submitted without a Florida driver license or identification number must be accompanied by a copy of the identification used to verify the applicant’s identity. (DHSMV_TL-01).
- All Florida driver license or identification numbers that cannot be verified in FRVIS will be returned for a copy of the identification used to verify the applicant’s identity.
- Dealers must provide their state assigned PIN as our office is not authorized to keep this information on file.
- Five renewals will count as one transaction.
- Temporary plates will count as one transaction.
- At the discretion of management, towing & storage transactions may require standard drop-off service. A single towing & storage transaction may be processed with a title appointment.
Management reserves the right to make exceptions to these guidelines.