Title & Tag Services
Standard Drop-Off Transactions
A representative may drop off an unlimited number of transactions to be processed by standard drop off service. Turnaround time is up to 72 business hours.
You may send your dealer work directly to DTA for processing. Package your dealer transactions with a check made payable to Dealer Tag Agency, Inc. and FedEx, UPS, or USPS the package to Dealer Tag Agency, Inc. 2250 E Busch Boulevard, Tampa FL 33612. To contact DTA, please email them at [email protected].
Drop off and pick up times by Dealer Tag Agency varies according to branch location. NOT Available at AAA, Downtown or East Tampa locations.
Additional guidelines are as follows:
- Title transactions dropped off for processing must be contained in a folder or envelope, with a check made payable to Dealer Tag Agency. One check per five transactions required.
- Clearly mark your documents with any special requests such as purchase plate (3 months), purchase plate (15 months), transfer only, transfer and renewal (one year or two), title only, or if Fast Title is being requested. Include proof of insurance and a copy of the registration if transferring a plate.
- All work must be complete and ready to process when brought into the office.
- If the dealer’s license is revoked, cancelled or suspended, or if an unredeemed dishonored check is outstanding, transactions cannot be processed without prior arrangements and appropriate authorization.
- All title work submitted without a Florida driver license or identification number must be accompanied by a copy of the identification used to verify the applicant’s identity. (DHSMV_TL-01).
- All Florida driver license or identification numbers that cannot be verified in FRVIS will be returned for a copy of the identification used to verify the applicant’s identity.
- Dealers must provide their state assigned PIN with each group of transactions as our office is not authorized to keep this information on file.
- Please include a Drop-Off Cover Sheet with all drop work
If you have any questions concerning your transactions, please ask to speak with a supervisor or manager.