Offices are open by appointment only. Click here for all office updates.
Driving/Road test appointments are available to Hillsborough County residents only. Proof of residency will be required for driving/road test appointments.
In accordance with city and county ordinances, customers are required to wear masks (face coverings) when doing business with our office.
Title & Tag
License Plate Renewal Information
- Your renewal notice, registration or license plate number, and proof of insurance.
A penalty will be charged if you fail to renew before the 11th day of the month following your renewal month.
FL Two Year Registration Renewal
You may elect to purchase a 12 or 24-month registration for your vehicles during the renewal period. The biennial registration is valid for 24 months and fees are calculated accordingly. Any unused time on registration is non-refundable.
Exemptions to the Biennial registration are as follows:
- Trucks weighing over 8,000 lbs.
- Registrations with a restricted license plate
- Dealer registrations
- Registrations issued to government vehicles
- Registrations issued to out of state military
- Semi-trailer registrations
- National Guard Exemption registrations