Offices are open by appointment only. Click here for all office updates.
Driving/Road test appointments are available to Hillsborough County residents only. Proof of residency will be required for driving/road test appointments.
In accordance with city and county ordinances, customers are required to wear masks (face coverings) when doing business with our office.
Hunting License Exemptions
It is unlawful for any person born on or after June 1, 1975 to take wild animal life with a firearm without first completing a hunter safety course. Proof must be presented at the time of license purchase. Persons not required to possess a license must have their hunter safety card in their possession when hunting in Florida.
Florida law requires possession of a valid hunting license with the following exceptions:
- Any individual under 16 years of age.
- Florida residents 65 years of age and older. You must carry your Florida driver license or proof of age and residency.
- Persons hunting in their county of residence on their homestead or the homestead of their spouse or minor child, or any minor child hunting on the homestead of their parent are not required to have hunting licenses or permits.
- Residents who are totally and permanently disabled and they must present authorized disability statements with proof of residency.
- Military personnel who are residents of Florida and are home on leave for a period of 30 days or less and have valid orders in their possession.
For more information, please contact our office.