Offices are open by appointment only. Click here for all office updates.
Driving/Road test appointments are available to Hillsborough County residents only. Proof of residency will be required for driving/road test appointments.
In accordance with city and county ordinances, customers are required to wear masks (face coverings) when doing business with our office.
Title & Tag Services
Express Lane Service
RENEW-2-GO with ExpressLane, a new, fast and convenient service for renewing a registration for your vehicle, boat or mobile home.
Same day pick up – RENEW online before 3:30 p.m., Monday through Friday. Under delivery options, select “Pick up at a Tax Collector Office Location” and select your desired location. Renewals paid after 3:30 p.m. can be picked up the next business day. Note: If you do not pick up within two business days, it will be mailed to the address on record.
Things to know:
- Have your renewal notice, registration or license plate number, and proof of insurance available.
- You should expect two emails: The first confirming your payment and the second to let you know when your registration is ready for pick up.
- When you receive the READY for PICK UP email, go to the location you selected and visit the customer check-in desk.
- If someone else will be picking up your registration renewal, you MUST list their name when you complete the online transaction. Otherwise, only the listed owner(s) will be able to pick up the registration.
- Show your photo ID and you’re ready to go!
Click on the link above and follow the instructions